Intelligence Analysts (Quantico, VA) (FMV/SIGINT/HUMINT/All-Source) - Intel-Jobs
As the industry leader in Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation, BAE Systems has immediate openings for those ready to begin an exciting and dynamic intelligence career while supporting critical global counterterrorism operations for Intel Analysts with backgrounds ranging from GEOINT, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, All Source, and other related intelligence disciplines. The FMV contract provides great flexibility for all guardsmen and reservists, BAE Systems was even voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans in 2017 by Military Times.
The Full Motion Video positions at BAE Systems provide employees with hands-on FMV training for all intelligence disciplines, advanced skills certification, and rapid job promotion into instructor, subject matter expert, and management positions. Our team takes pride in supporting the big missions that protect the nation, out freedom, and our families-the things that really matter.
- Learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates, who are new to FMV analysis, specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel .
- Have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions.
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team.
Who you are
- Someone who can work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am and is subject to change at any time by the customer), alternating days and nights each month which will include weekends and holidays.
- Excel in a fast-paced work environment, while multi-taking
- Open to learning new skills and taking on a variety of tasks to enhance their analytic and technical abilities.
- Likes working with government agencies and is effective at problem solving with new and innovative ideas.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 3+ years' intelligence experience OR a Bachelors/Masters in a related field of study.
- Formal Intelligence school (typically 2+ months in duration, full time).
- Type 32 word per minute without looking at the keyboard at 90% accuracy.
- Understanding the basic intelligence cycle/process.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen.
Preferred Skills and Education
- 3 or more years of FMV exploitation experience
- JQS Certified
- USMC Experience
- Can exploit national imagery with an intermediate-level understanding of imagery analysis
- Can relay and articulate information during high-tempo operations
- Working knowledge of the following software: MS Office Suite, NES, RemoteView, Falcon View GoogleEarth, ArcGIS GXP products
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top