Intelligence Analyst (Watchlisting Focus)
- Clarksburg, WV
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a senior-level intelligence analyst to provide Watchlisting and encounter management identity resolution support for an important government customer. In this role, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serves as a leader and subject matter expert in relation to identity resolution, review and data integrity processes.
- Provides operational support to all aspects of terrorist watchlisting nominations, including the nominations review and approval process.
- Responding to difficult information requests that often involve using fragmented information and conducting complicated searches of various database systems.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of eleven (11) years of relevant experience are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively both orally and written, where multi-tasking and time-management skills are critical.
- Shall have expert knowledge and mastery in the application of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness and/or the improvement of complex management processes, systems, and procedures.
Shall have mastery knowledge of applicable theories, principles, practices, approaches, and techniques of research, survey methodology, and analysis concepts.
- Shall have comprehensive knowledge of the range of administrative laws, executive orders, directives, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the administration of TSC programs.
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of the organization's overall structure, missions, functions, policies, and programs.
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of the program's goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, and methods of evaluating the worth of program accomplishments.
- Shall quickly develop knowledge of relationships with other programs and key administrative support functions within the organization or partner agencies.
- Shall have analytical ability to design and conduct comprehensive management and/or program studies where the boundaries are extremely broad and difficult to determine and to develop logical, clear, and well-documented recommendations and conclusions.
- Shall have expert ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in order to tactfully and persuasively advise and guide executive management relative to a variety of issues which can be delicate in nature; includes making presentations and preparing complete, clear, and concise formal and informal reports, correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs that are distributed throughout the organization and its partner agencies.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree Preferred
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top