Intelligence Analysis Evaluator
The Intelligence Analysis Evaluator will be supporting the CASES contract at a customer location in McLean, VA. Job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the assessment of finished intelligence products by evaluating the application of analytic standards in the products, interviewing producers, and contributing to written reviews of analysis.
- Providing evaluator training and producing tradecraft aids (included but not limited to computer-based training) based on evaluation findings.
- Supporting the assessment of the consistency of evaluations produced by its own evaluators and developing a process to measure and minimize subjective evaluators-introduced variations.
- Assisting with Sponsor efforts to achieve functional management of the IC’s analytic community including assisting with Sponsor identified studies, plan development, and meeting support.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written products that clearly convey to analysts and managers the quality of analysis in a single product or body of products.
- Contributing to reviews (written & briefed) of analysis and tradecraft aids.
- Participating in feedback interviews with senior consumers of analysis.
- Assisting with efforts to improve the rigor of evaluation methods and enhance the integrity of evaluation data.
- 3+ years (in addition to the requisite 5 years of technical experience for a total of 8+ years) working on survey and/or interview data.
- Demonstrated knowledge and prior experience with statistical software.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top