Integration and Test Systems Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for a Communications Systems Engineer – Integration and Test. This opportunity is available for a System Engineer who is experienced in performing requirements development, requirements analysis, and functional allocation. System design activities include system synthesis, design trade-off studies using CAIV, and developing design documentation such as Prime Item Development Specifications and Interface Control Documents.
The individual should have experience in specifying test equipment requirements, developing system level test procedures and have basic familiarity with defect tracking data bases. Candidate should also have experience in System Integration and Test, including setting up test stations utilizing tools such as Agilent and Tektronix test equipment, developing Functional Performance and Qualification test plans, procedures, reports and conducting TRRs and environmental tests. Link16 and/or communications experience a plus.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Requires:
- Active Secret clearance
- Proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages
- Experience in performing integration and test on complex systems such as Link 16
- Requirements Management tools such as DOORS
- Defect Data Base tracking tools
- Experience with Agilent and Tektronix equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Learn and adjust to various test environments
Preferred Skills and Education – Masters Degree
- Link 16 design/test experience About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top