Integration and Test Lead - Systems Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for experienced engineering professionals to join our established and rapidly expanding Space Systems Product Line. We are a premier provider of advanced high-reliability space electronics, boxes, sensors and subsystems with products that have enabled a wide variety of civil, commercial, and national security space missions for over 25 years. Additionally, we're leading the way with the development of advanced processing solutions that enable our customers to deliver new mission capabilities to address evolving challenges and threats. Our new solutions are providing the higher processing capability necessary for critical communication, navigation, surveillance and tracking, planetary exploration, weather and classified missions. Apply now to join a dedicated team designing and building innovative space solutions that will continue to lead the industry.
We are seeking a Senior Principal II Integration and Test Lead with significant experience The primary responsibility of this full time role will be to manage and maintain ownership for integration and test at the system level. This role will be responsible for the organization, coordination, and supervision of the Integration and Test team. It will require monitoring and reporting to executive management of technical, cost and schedule performance against contractual and internal obligations.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experienced leadership of test teams;
- Participated in Systems Requirements definition, establishing testable requirements;
- Developed system level test plans and procedures and define tests;
- Specified unique test equipment and test requirements;
- Developed Production Acceptance Test Procedures;
- Reviewed lower level subsystem validation activities ;
- Lead all qualification, stressing and environmental testing;
- Generated TRR packages and conducted reviews.
- Experience testing integrated systems to include RF and payload components;
- Experience testing RF concepts including antenna patterns, environmental effects, radar range, frequency, spur, harmonics, etc
- Works well under pressure
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; and proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages
- RF Payload Systems experience
- Space qualification of flight hardware
- Master's degree or PhD in engineering or scientific field
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top