Installation Engineer/ Principle Systems Administrator
BAE Systems is seeking an Installation Engineer to join the SecureView Program Management Office (PMO) as a member of the PMO Technical Support Staff. Job responsibilities include:
Provide technical support to SecureView PMO including support for analysis of customer site requirements, installation support, testing, and technical evaluation of technology for SecureView Multi-Level Solution (MLS). Specific area of focus will be SecureView installation, networking, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and MS Windows security as they apply to the SecureView MLS. Provide technical expertise and understanding of SecureView MLS to external Government customers on implementation in their operational environments. Design, develop, and recommend integrated SecureView and CSFC solutions that will ensure classified data and systems are protected. Provide technical engineering services for the support of installation and testing of integrated security systems and solutions. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education QUALIFICATIONS:
Individual will be expected to perform in a highly self-directed manner as a key contributor of PMO team. Individual will focus on completing user work in accordance with established plans and quality standards and will also be responsible for task coordination and management and provide role-specific functional expertise to client deliverables. Individual will be expected to maintain knowledge of latest technologies applicable to multi-level client implementations.
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience computer security, information systems security, and installation within DoD and IC environments
- DOD/IC Information System security policies and procedures to include ICD 503, NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-37
- Virtualization technologies including Citrix XenServer/Desktop/App, VMWare Vsphere/Vcenter, Microsoft HyperV, and OpenXT
- NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSFC) capability packages and components
- OS security auditing and vulnerability assessment and analysis for Windows
- Installation of Multi-level security systems in operational environments
- Ability to troubleshoot network configurations, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and MS Windows security issues.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and technical personnel across different government organizations
- Possession of excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- DoD 8570 IAT Certified (Current)
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Education/ Professional Certification:
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field required; MS desired
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top