InfoSEC Security Engineer (ISC)
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be a part of the team that solves some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Are you one of the many who finds solving Security challenges personally rewarding? The Intelligence and Security Sector is searching for a InfoSEC Security Engineer.
This role provides information security solutions compliant with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation control as part of an Agile team. Responsibilities include collaborating with the customer security organization to ensure RMF processes are followed, policy is translated to operational procedures, proper tools are leveraged in the DevSecOps CI/CD Pipeline, and verification that security policy and procedures are enforced. This role performs security scans, reviews scan results, and provides application architecture consultation. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and achieving operational acceptance.
- Candidate must have BS with a minimum of 12 years prior relevant experience or MS with at least 10 year prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Position Requires on-site performance in the WMA
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph, must be eligible for crossover, and must meet the intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704, Personnel Security
- Position requires personnel have U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with the Intelligence Community preferred
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top