Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Responsible for supporting adherence to all aspects of the Information Assurance (IA) program as stipulated by various USG requirements including (but not limited to):
- NISPOM, JSIG, ICD 503 and associated NIST publications, and customer/contract specific IA regulations.
- Components of the IA program include Certification and Accreditation/Assessment and Authorization activities (document preparation, system configuration/validation, certification testing, etc.), security sustainment activities (hardware change management, software change management, account management, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.), conducting self-inspections, audit trail review, delivering information systems security education and awareness.
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to meet program objectives
- Oversee and report on, with minimal supervision, isolated projects requiring security/IA support.
- Able to interface with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top