Information management - Project Management & Analysis
BAE Systems Information Management is seeking a motivated, challenge seeking, and positive minded project manager that will support cross-functional Oracle ERP strategic initiatives and will work with multi-disciplinary teams. Specific responsibilities include:
Responsibilities may include:
1. Execution of projects within the program
2. Monitoring of projects to ensure that work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
3. Monitors project status, including risk and opportunity management, and communicates this information to program manager and stakeholders
4. Leading the team in planning and execution per company Life Cycle Management process.
5. Collaborating with business to understand the requirements and priorities
6. Serving as the focal point for all activity within program including integrated program planning, issue tracking and reporting, risk and opportunity management and change management.
7. Developing staffing requirements for program and interfaces with functional organizations to ensure program is adequately staffed and executed.
8. Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Successful applicant will be able to work independently and supervise others, demonstrate strong initiative, an ability to organize projects, and demonstrates the following:
- Leadership skills
- Motivation, conflict management, decision making, time management, handling a budget
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to interact with team members, external vendors, various levels of management, and internal clients with assorted levels of computer experience.
- Committed to results and success in accomplishing goals.
- A fast learner with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology and understand unique system requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience with IT applications project management and forecasting resource requirements
- Familiarity with documenting system functionality, source control systems and configuration management practices
Preferred Skills and Education Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience or Masters with at least 6 years of experience.
The candidate also need to have:
1. Oracle ERP implementation and upgrade experience in a large business
2. Understanding of the Aerospace and Defense discrete manufacturing processes and their implementation in Oracle ERP
3. Understanding of the commercial lean manufacturing processes and their implementation in Oracle ERP About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top