Import Export Anst Sr
1. Strong knowledge of export control regulations. Will be responsible for administration of license applications and agreements, coordinating exports and imports in accordance with company policy and U.S. Government export regulations and laws.
2. Prepares, submits and administers export license applications, technical assistance agreements, and other authorizations. Ensures compliance with approved authorizations.
3. Coordinates and conducts meetings with program personnel to review provisos on licenses and agreements to ensure business and customer requirements can be met by the license or agreement.
4. Reviews and approves company materials for release in accordance with export control regulations.
5. Approves foreign travel and foreign visitors.
6. Participates in the investigation of any aspect of proposed export or temporary export by the Company to verify the legality of any transactions and the accuracy of the information to be submitted.
7. Participates in the development and presentation of export related training materials.
8. Provides BAE Systems and/or government agencies with any required assistance or information needed during the review of license application.
9. Maintains export related record keeping functions for the Company as required by law.
10. Conducts internal compliance audits on a periodic basis.
11. Maintains export licensing records in EMS and/or other databases used for storing and tracking BAE Systems export licensing history and other reviews/approvals. When requested, prepares and distributes periodic reports on licensing status for use by Company personnel.
12. Participates in the development of Company policies and procedures to ensure Company compliance with all U.S. Export laws and regulations.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Knowledge of OCR for license application is preferred
Preferred Skills and Education
Required education: High School/GED
11+ Years with HS
7+ Years with AA
5+ Years with BS
3+ Years with MS
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top