Imagery Anst - Journeyman
BAE Systems has an immediate need for Imagery Analysts supporting NGA's Office of Counterproliferation. Imager Analysts will provide full spectrum GEOINT analysis on the worldwide development, production, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD), missiles, space and counterspace capabilities, and advanced technology weapons to combat tomorrow's threats.
Imagery Analysis services include researching Cedalion / NES and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing standard NGA imagery analysis products, and effectively collaborating with the NSG, ASG, IC, and other organizations that enhance collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Required education and experience:
- Must have 3 years of experience of Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing. Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Experience working the Counterproliferation mission
- Experience performing analysis regarding chemical, biological and nuclear mission areas.
- Experience analyzing network data to include experience with Forensic network analysis
Experience using ESRI ArcGIS and extensions for analytical support to the Counterproliferation Mission
Experience with Structured Observation Management Tools
Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top