Imagery Analyst - St. Louis, MO
BAE Systems has an immediate need for an Imagery Analyst to support the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency mission. The Imagery Analyst will provide full spectrum GEOINT analysis and research appropriate IC databases for amplifying information to produce standard/non-standard GEOINT products.
The selected candidate will serve on a team of intelligence professionals to provide threat analysis and vulnerability assessments in support of United States interests abroad, to includes DoD force protection studies. Responsibilities will include; creating feature data of installations, conducting detailed imagery studies, and dissemination of render analysis to multi-agency working groups across the IC.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Required education and experience:
- Must have 3 years of experience of Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing. Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Experience working the Counterproliferation mission
- Experience performing analysis regarding chemical, biological and nuclear mission areas.
- Experience analyzing network data to include experience with Forensic network analysis
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS and extensions for analytical support to the Counterproliferation Mission
- Experience with Structured Observation Management Tools
- Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top