Identity Management Systems Administrator, Principal
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of the Principal Forefront Identity Manager/Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM/MIM) systems administrator will support all operation aspects of the identity management systems in the enterprise to include event management, system upgrades, incident management, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of the enterprise virtual environment. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the development of patches and executing the implementation of those patches into the production environment. The Principal FIM/MIM systems administrator will work hand-in-hand with System Administrators, DTF engineers and engineering in all things respective of the identity management deployment. This position will report to the O&S Tier II/III Manager; O&S Support. Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tier II – III O&S responsibility of the Production identity management including establishing and maintaining configuration, and recovery documentation for designated systems
- Provide leadership, expertise, and strategic guidance on critical operations that span multiple systems and groups
- Serve as the escalation point for all identity system issues related to the Desktop Initiative Solution
- Work with the Test, Engineer, and Transition teams on the development of patches that will be applied to the Production system
- Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns of the FIM/MIM within the production environment
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots complex high availability systems
- Optimizes performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions through continual service improvement
- Advises management on situations that may require additional support or escalation including managing the process for internal/external communications for critical incidents and emergency activities
- Manages vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience
- Creates, documents, and implements department process, and procedures associated with administration of the FIM/MIM
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Ensure problems and error conditions are promptly and appropriately addressed
- Engages with Engineering on a Daily basis to ensure the solution is operating optimally
- Establish and maintain configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Flexibility is a must and after hours on-call may occur
- Provide On‐the‐Job training to staff, as needed
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top