IdAM Engineer (SME)
- Reston, VA
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are about trust, camaraderie, and a shared ambition to solve some of the world's most complex challenges. You will get to work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about their work and the mission. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a flexible work environment to support work/life balance as well as a learning environment and training opportunities to further develop you professionally. Come be a part of a company that is driven to improve our customers, our future, and to protect our freedom. We are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our Mission Intelligence organization provides IT solutions, analytics support, and digital integration to major customers within the US Intelligence Community. We are always looking to provide our customers with a better solution by way of technology insertion, out of the box thinking, and state of the art solutions. We are looking for an experienced IdAM Engineer to join our team!
Required Skills and Education
- This role implements Identify and Access Management (IdAM) focused on data availability.
- This role implements security access controls enforcing data entitlements and implements policy through IT Tools.
- This individual is detail oriented and is able to translate business requirements to software implementation requirements.
- This role is responsible for using IT software to validate data access requests. This role is responsible for protecting data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines.
- Problems and issues faced are complex and involve limited information.
- Conducts extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems.
- Problems typically involve consideration of multiple functions, large projects/programs.
- This role requires mastery of specific technical areas and broad expertise across multiple related disciplines.
Candidate must have BS with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top