ICBM Senior Test Engineer
- Roy, UT
BAE Systems is looking for a highly motivated, self starter, to join our test management support team for the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Integration Support Contract (ISC). As a support engineer to the ICBM test manager, responsibilities will include the development and execution of test and evaluation strategies for DOD acquisition programs throughout the program(s) life cycle.
Duties of the position can include (but are not limited to):
- Design of experiments for correct asset allocation
- Development of trade studies within a given trade space
- Identification, analysis, and mitigation of risks in the assessment of technology maturity
- Cost estimates / Cost/Benefit analysis
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures
- Asset/Facility management for test execution
- Development and coordination of test strategy documentation
Applicants should have a technical background and experience with both systems engineering and program management.
Pursuant to Government contract, this position requires US Citizenship status.
BAE Systems is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row. Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an ABET accredited program in engineering, math, physics, or chemistry.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- 4+ years of experience (2+ with Master's degree)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong background in systems engineering
- Background in program management
- Previous experience in Test & Evaluation
- Previous MM III experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top