BAE Systems is looking for well qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program.
The ICBM Systems Directorate must ensure a safe, secure and reliable Minuteman III weapon system as required by the war fighter, Air Force Global Strike Command, through 2030. This activity is identified as the Integrated Support Contract (ISC). The ISC will assist in acquisition and technical sustainment engineering, help train, and develop these capabilities in the government. The contract will augment organic resources by providing breath and depth of capabilities for systems engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration/Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs.
This position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah.
This role will provide senior-level logistics services and technical leadership of logistics functions.
1. Translates contract requirements into appropriate logistic element tasks which will assist in the satisfactory realization of contract requirements. Designs integrated logistics support plans, logistics element plans and maintenance plans.
2. Formulates customer program requirements from consideration of equipment design and other data and recommends appropriate program activities from conceptual stage throughout life cycle of product.
3. Directs the development and implementation of program activities. Coordinates the efforts of contractors, customer organizations and others for the resolution of problems and to ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
4. Interprets current government and industry directives, standards, data item descriptions and related instructions for impact on integrated logistics support procedures.
5. Develops and monitors long range integrated logistics support plans. Advises customer on cost and schedule impact of deviations from plans. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Must have 11+ years directly related ICBM experience with High School degree.
Must have 7+ years directly related ICBM experience with Associates degree.
Must have 5+ years directly related ICBM experience with BS degree.
Must have 3+ years directly related ICBM experience with MS degree.
Must have 0+ years directly related ICBM experience with a PhD.
Preferred Skills and Education Supervision/leadership of Electro-Mechanical Teams, E-Lab and/or ICBM codes division personnel. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top