Hybrid Full Motion Video (FMV)/Research Analyst
BAE Systems is the premier provider of Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation. We are currently seeking high performing analysts to support an operational cell with video forensics and in-depth analysis. Analysts must be able to work in a fusion cell, specifically integrating GEOINT, IMINT, FMV, among other INTs, into intelligence products. Candidates must have the ability to exploit video footage collected by sensors on Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms as well as in-depth, advanced research culminating in comprehensive, fused, multi-INT intelligence products. Candidates must have an active clearance with polygraph to be considered.
BAE Systems employees enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits, access to career advancement pathways day-1, and are paid for every hour worked (on this program). BAE Systems voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans in 2017 by Military Times!
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- At least 6 months of relevant geospatial analysis experience
- Work a shift schedule, possibly rotating, to include some nights, weekends, and holidays
- During high-tempo operations, can maintain situational awareness and can verbally and in writing relay and articulate intelligence
- Must work well in a team environment
- Can prioritize and solve routine tasks, positively impact customer and team relations
- Experience with MS Office Suite: MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Good analytical writing skills
- Capable of typing 32 WPM without looking at the keyboard.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
- Must successfully complete the customer FMV training course or have previously attended a comparable FMV training program
- Must attain FMV analyst qualifications and maintain required minimum skill level in each position
- Must obtain GPC-F certification within 6 months of start and GPC L-II within 9 months.
- Practical experience using MAAS, NES, RemoteView, IEC
- Background in Counter-Terrorism analysis
- Experience exploiting video footage and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities
- Experience exploiting NTM with a basic understanding of imagery products
- Experience building target packets or similar intelligence products
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top