HR Data Analyst (EEO)
BAE Systems is looking for a Senior HR Data Analyst who is a self-starter with a passion for data management and Affirmative Action. This individual will work closely with the Affirmative Action Manager on the development and implementation of on a variety of HR compliance programs including, but not limited to, creation of Affirmative Action Plans, EEO analysis, OFCCP compliance reviews, outreach efforts, and other compliance related initiatives. This individual will be heavily involved in data management and data analysis and will need to foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
This position is part of the Workforce Analytics and Compliance Center of Expertise (WAC COE), an enthusiastic and highly productive team, where each employee has the opportunity to grow and make an impact. The WAC COE also provides a 9/80 schedule, an end-of-year week long paid shutdown and a 6% match, with immediate vesting, on 401(k) contributions.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Data management and data analysis in EEO related areas including the data sets for affirmative action plans and related ad hoc requests
- Assist in delivery of annual affirmative action plans and training to HR teams.
- Responsible for the annual EEO1 and VETs regulatory filings
- Assist in the delivery of HR compliance projects to implement regulations such as Section 503, Section 4212 and future regulatory changes.
- Conduct outreach to various organizations to promote BAE Systems as a diverse and inclusive place to work
- Partner with workforce intelligence team to effectively train HR team on how to read and leverage data analytics
- Drive continuous improvement
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Skills
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated experience with affirmative action plan preparation and experience with OFCCP affirmative action compliance reviews.
- Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to work on cross functional teams
- Experienced with human resource information systems (e.g., PeopleSoft) and applicant tracking systems.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel. Must be able to use Excel to perform analysis on large sets of data using pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, and other functions. Must have experience with other MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Access, Powerpoint).
- Demonstrated communication skills, including ability to establish and maintain positive working relations with employees at all levels.
- Experience in creating and delivering professional presentations
- Must have a strong customer service oriented disposition that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Ability to travel 10%
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Skill Set:
- Master’s degree
- HR/SPHR/GPHR certification
- Compensation or HR generalist experience
- Experience with reporting from an Applicant Tracking System About BAE Systems, Inc. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top