HR Business Partner Prin
Are you passionate about leveraging your HR skills to make a tangible contribution towards the achievement of business goals and objectives? BAE Systems Intelligence and Security Sector is looking for a creative and experienced HR professional to support its Global IT business area that is performing mission critical work on the frontlines of national security. Your mission is to help us inspire and develop our team of experts to exceed even their own expectations.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as consultant/partner to both the senior leaders and management teams for a dynamic business portfolio with aggressive growth goals. The HRBP will engage on all aspects of talent management with the goal of aligning best HR practices to business strategies. The HRBP will collaborate with Shared Services/Center of Excellence Departments to deliver solutions that address the business' human capital requirements. He/She will also collaborate with the other HRBPs on HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Work closely with senior leaders/managers to provide expertise and hands on support in multiple areas including: workforce planning, on boarding, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance management and change management.
- Work with clients to plan, organize, direct, implement and evaluate their human capital programs and requirements.
- Manage, recommend and implement remedies on mid-level to complex employee relations issues working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed, assess risk and determines appropriate course of action, working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and HR compliance.
- Pro-actively identify and assess potential legal risks and act to ensure compliance. Partner with Legal and Ethics Departments as needed.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management for coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Act as point-of-contact for guidance on compensation actions, including individual promotions, equity adjustments and related actions. Identify business case for position or job group compensation changes, and incentive compensation changes.
- Act as resource to employees when needed providing guidance on and interpreting company policy as well as assuring that employee perspectives are heard and considered.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Track and analyze metrics on employee actions, terminations, and voluntary attrition to recommend actions as needed.
- Engage with Shared Services/COEs teams (Compensation, Benefits, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition, Payroll and Compliance) to execute business strategies through tactical operations.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top