Helpdesk Analyst II
BAE Systems is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst II to support the AF Strategic Program Information Services team. The selected applicant will join the IS team as we seek to deliver world-class capabilities for our client and their associated contractors, which will help drive productivity and innovation. This position will help support ICBM applications and systems. The helpdesk analyst responds to user support requests over the phone, through email, and in person.
- Setup and administer user accounts within various systems
- Learn various systems and applications and assist in the training of end users
- Analyze and document processes and procedures within the service desk
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education:
High School/GED with 8+ years of experience, or
AA degree with 4+ years of experience, or
BS degree with 2+ years of experience, or
Successful applicant will display the following characteristics:
- Strong initiative and an ability to organize daily tasks.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) skills
- Committed to results and success in accomplishing goals.
- A fast learner with an ability to quickly learn different technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of various hardware platforms and software applications
- Experience with troubleshooting, identifying and solving issues.
- Clearance eligible
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred:
- Prior experience working in an IT department, helpdesk, desktop support, call center or customer support
- Ability to review, analyze, document and explain technical systems or data
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top