Help Desk Anst Sr
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
This position will serve as a Senior Service Desk Support at Dulles North in Sterling. The position will work as first-line System Administrators providing remote support of IT assets. This Service Desk position will perform troubleshooting of all desktop initiative user issues to include issues received by phone call, email & ticket transfer . Senior Service Desk personnel will work with System Administrators, customers, and other Operations staff to help resolve issues. The position will require documentation of the incident in the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) ticketing system.
- Mentor, train, and support junior Service Desk Administrators
- Write initial and update existing Service Desk documentation
- Troubleshoot, document and, if unable to resolve, transfer incident to Desktop Initiative Tier II or back to the appropriate customer Service Center (as appropriate)
- Resolving a wide range of system issues, troubleshooting software, hardware, and network issues
- Flexibility and the desire to learn on the fly is a must
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Shift work required (10:00pm-6:30am) w/ rotating weekend shifts to support 24/7 operations
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top