Help Desk Anst Ii
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you like a challenge, working with leading edge technology and high energy teammates?
If so, then consider joining our team as a Helpdesk Queue Manager to support a multi-million dollar technology contract in Washington, DC.
At BAE Systems, we encourage independent thinkers, support our employees through training and mentorship, and foster a long term relationship.
The Queue Manager will be responsible for monitoring the Service Desk ticket queue(s) to assign tickets to Service personnel and will be able to effectively communicate with managers, clients, and technicians. Daily work assignments will come from the tickets that customers open at the Service Desk. Primary job function includes the following:
- Check, validate and complete customer contact information submitted in tickets
- Reassign tickets to appropriate queue: SOA, SED, correct analyst, etc.
- Monitor the ticket queues on a daily basis. Assess the requirement and assign the ticket. Responsible for generating a daily report on the status of tickets
- Be familiar with the service level agreements and the proper response times to call customers back on assigned tickets that appear to need more information
- Notify the manager and EUS manager when tickets have failed the service level agreements. Ensure that tickets potentially about to violate established SLAs are identified and corrected
- Review personnel resources on a daily basis to determine who tickets can be assigned to on a given day. If enough resources are not available the manager and EUS manager will be notified
- Provide advice on potential process improvement for general ticket and queue management
- Perform spot checks on tickets, checking for work log details, completeness of information, resolution details and client communication
- Perform spot checks on emails in mailbox of current and previous week to ensure tickets have been created correctly and have the appropriate level of detail
- Ensure target dates are being met for tickets currently open
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top