- Springfield, VA
Provide dynamic interactive presentations to support geospatial intelligence analysis. Responsibilities include utilizing interactive flash, Apple IOS, and other industry standard formats to provide graphic and programming support. Apply broad knowledge of design principles to communicate concepts or ideas visually. Use communication software to generate hardcopy, softcopy, and web products to include geospatial info products, publications, brochures, and web pages. Resolve work-related technical problems. Attend periodic production support meetings and maintain current with ongoing production support initiatives. Support branch level requirements to accomplish the overall mission to include expedite crisis work, special assignments and ad-hoc tasks. Participate in meetings with government customers, and colleagues to exchange information, partake in decisions, and provide updates.
Required Skills and Education
> 10+ years of experience.
- Possess expertise with electronic publishing applications Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 6, and Adobe Acrobat
- Possess experience with InDesign and Illustrator
Possess expertise with structured authoring software SGML, XML, and HTML
- Possess expertise with basic print-based and web-based design principles and multimedia technologies and basic ArcGIS.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, PHP server-side programming scripting and SQL databases.
- Ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics and textual data to create presentations.
- Proficient with graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Macromedia Fireworks for graphic creation and manipulation.
- Proficient with Visual Studio Code for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Knowledge of D3-JS for producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations in web browsers.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top