GPS Test Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for a talented individual to support Air Force Global Positioning System (GPS) Program Office’s Systems Engineering (SE) efforts as a Test Engineer:
- Responsible for GPS SE&I M-Code User Equipment (MGUE) Test and Evaluation duties, including test witnessing, data analysis, data recording and reporting.
- Supporting test execution, tracking test articles, recording and analyzing data, supporting deficiency reporting and resolution, and writing test reports for MGUE testing.
- Reviewing and supporting sell-off of MGUE Requirements Verification Plans for system-level specifications.
- Planning and reviewing test and verification resources to include modeling and simulation activities and test equipment needed to support Navigation Warfare (NAVWAR) test and verification.
- Preparing and executing required verification, validation, and accreditation plans for test assets.
Required Skills and Education
- 12+ years of systems engineering experience working on a DoD program.
- Experience with planning and executing tests at DoD Test Ranges or Laboratories
- Ability to author test plans and procedures
- Experience writing and delivering technical documents and briefings
- Proactive leader who identifies and solves issues
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
- Must hold an active Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
- SPAWAR test experience
- Experience with GPS legacy receivers or MGUE
- Design of Experiments experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top