Govt Property Specialist (Hiring Now!)
Your new career is waiting here!
BAE Systems, a global defense, aerospace and security company employing more than 88,200 people worldwide, with wide-ranging products and services covering air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services is HIRING NOW!
We are seeking to hire multiple security cleared Government Property Management professional to support our National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) contracts. Qualified candidates will provide asset management support, which includes all Government Property, Plant, and Equipment (PP&E) at 2 locations. You will be responsible for:
- Developing agency-level logistics policies and processes for personal and real property management.
- Executing logistics support activities (e.g., supply chain management, inventory management, auditable accountable records management, contract property administration, government property disposal, cost analysis, asset management, and fleet management).
- Monitoring and managing customer property accountability programs IAW DODI 5000.64, "Accountability and Management of DOD Equipment and Other Accountable Property", "Accountable and Management of Property, Plant, Equipment, and Other Accountable Property"; applicable government property clauses in the FAR, DFAR, and NARI; and applicable SOPs and User Guides.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to communicate across teams on major project initiatives
- Experience requesting, collecting and preparing asset packages for audit
- Experience with Government inventory reconciliation reporting and respective systems
- Familiar with property disposition support
- Extensive experience meeting and supporting established timelines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top