Gov Accounting Spec Prin
BAE is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join the Enterprise Shared Services' Audit and Compliance team in Reston, VA. In this role, perform regulatory compliance and assurance activities for Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) including direct responsibility for the preparation of Incurred Cost Submissions, Forward Pricing Rates, Disclosure Statements, Cost Impacts, etc. for ESS IT
- Prepares and maintain Enterprise Shared Services IT (ESS IT) government reports including Incurred Cost Submissions, Forward Pricing Rates, Cost Impacts, Disclosure Statements, etc.
- Function as the primary liaison for all DCAA and DCMA inquiries and audit engagements of ESS IT
- Prepare Company responses to DCAA / DCMA audit issues and validate audit findings are adequately addressed
- Maintain Cost Allocation methodology for the ESS IT based on the Disclosure Statement
- Conduct DFARs control assessments of the ESS IT Accounting System
- Perform periodic analyses of accumulated costs to evaluate level of compliance with FAR requirements
- Provide regulatory advice relative to FAR and CAS to assist with management with decisions
- Develop and deliver training designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of regulatory policies, FAR, CAS, and other compliance requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in ESS IT Government Compliance processes and performance
- This position will also support other ad hoc reviews and assessments to evaluate ESS operational / financial governance, risk and control processes
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top