- Performs moderately complex feature extraction in ArcGIS.
- Uses ArcGIS and various Arc modules such as Production Mapping and Spatial Analyst for moderately
complex database builds.
- Assesses, integrates, manipulates, exploits, extracts, and analyzes digital imagery, geospatial databases, and various sources.
- Uses remote sensing, spatial analysis, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) skills to construct multi-source geospatial intelligence databases.
- Performs moderately complex GIS finishing cartographer activities and quality assurance using ESRI software involving both manual and automated processes.
- Performs moderately in-depth imagery and terrain analysis to produce high-quality geo-positioning solutions by performing mensuration and triangulation to generate precise point measurement of control points over remotely sensed imagery using a SOCET SET workstation
- Ensures that products are being produced with quality and efficiency through the receipt of regular problem mitigation, guidance, quality assurance checks, and feedback.
- Gain a more in-depth knowledge of BAE Systems, Inc.
- Meet or exceed production quality and quantity expectations.
- Completes production tasks assigned by the Production Lead or Production Manager.
- Performs tasks in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Reports issues or non-compliant activities to regarding safety, security, and quality policies to the Production Lead when project related and the department/line management when program related in a timely manner.
- Participates in two-way communications at all levels.
- Actively conforms to the company quality policy.
- Adheres to policies to ensure each day is a safe, secure, and hazard-free working experience.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS platform and tools.
- Ability to pass a 3D stereo-visualization test.
- Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Background in Cartography/Remote Sensing
- Imagery and terrain analysis experience
- Socet Set/GXP
- Arc GIS
- Python Scripting
- Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with GAIT
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top