Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education 11+ Years of Geospatial Analysis experience.
Candidate must possess in depth understanding of, and experience using, the following:
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, Remoteview)
- Network analysis, data management, versioned editing and Python (arcpy) scripting.
- General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files, shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.
- Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
- Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects (preferred) or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance.
Preferred Skills and Education The ideal candidate will be able familiar with ArcServer SDE databases and Flex internet sites (developing and editing functionality as needed), coordinate the development of custom applications in ArcGIS, develop logical models, and prepare required documentation. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in Enterprise Geodatabase Administration, conversion and update data for users and web application, experience designing, implementing, or working with ArcSDE implementations, database design and programming skills, and experience with Flex or Java script.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top