Extract and/or acquire geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization, and modeling to solve problems and enhance the GEOINT knowledge of specific intelligence issues. Exploits and analyzes geospatial, terrain, and source information. Assist in establishing and managing geospatial research analysis and GIS databases. Assist in identifying compiling, and assessing geospatial and imagery data sets. Collaborate with customers, partner, and other analysts.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
3+ Years of Geospatial Analysis experience.
Candidate must possess in depth understanding of, and experience using, the following:
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, Remoteview)
- Network analysis and data management.
- General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files, shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.
- Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
- Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects (preferred) or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance.
Preferred Skills and Education
Knowledge of Marine Corps TTPs pertaining to operating in a littoral operating environment.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top