GEOINT Analysis Instructor with Podium Experience
This program requires instructors to develop and deliver basic, intermediate, and advanced training classes to government agencies and the Department of Defense (DoD).
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of contract and government geospatial analysts, imagery analysts, systems instructors, and sensors instructors.
The instructor will teach basic concepts, processing, methodologies, tasking, and practical applications to assist GEOINT analysts at both the national and theater level. Instructor duties include development and revision of courses, conduct on-podium instruction of developed courseware, management of students and classroom work and activities.
The candidate will also help create new course curriculum in conjunction with government analysts, management, and members of the IC.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- A minimum of 2 years of instruction experience as an on-podium trainer/instructor for class sizes up to 20 personnel with 6 years of expertise in a related tradecraft field.
- Delivers in-resident and distance learning instructional programs in accordance with course requirements. Uses instructional methods such as, guided discussions, lectures, demonstrations, small group exercises, seminars, and workshops.
- Uses instructional technology, including but not limited to Blackboard. Conducts assessment strategy in accordance with the course design, including instructor observation, testing, and grading. Provides formal and informal student feedback.
- Provides subject matter expertise to all types of training development products, including content review and feedback to development staff.
- Relevant instructional experience includes, but is not limited to, experience developing and delivering technical training and educational courses in academic, commercial, government, or industrial organizations.
- Relevant subject matter expertise (SME) experience includes, but is not limited to, experience in technical field as described below:
Preferred Skills and Education Experience in creating presentations, briefings, and geospatial products for demonstration purposes
Instruction areas include the following:
Intel Communications (Writing, Briefing and editing)
Geospatial Analysis (GA)
GIS Python Scripting
Deploy Analytical Readiness Training (DART)
Activity Based Intelligence (ABI)
Thermal Infrared (TIR)
Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR)
Imagery Analysis (IA)
Collection Management (CM)
Spectral Analysis (Hyper Spectral Imagery)
Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR)
Synthetic Aperature Radar (SAR)
Full Motion Video (FMV)
GEOINT On-line Learning Fundamentals (GOLF) About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company …
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top