Full Motn Vid Anst Sr
BAE Systems is the industry leader in Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation, and has immediate openings for experienced FMV analysts who are ready to assume greater levels of responsibility while supporting critical global counterterrorism operations in an exciting and dynamic operational environment. By joining the BAE Systems team, you'll enter into a unique three week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates specialized instruction in mission specific FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater cultural familiarization. BAE Systems analysts have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) exploitation, FMV training, Advanced Research, and management positions. BAE Systems employees enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits, and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team. BAE Systems voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans in 2017 by Military Times!
Candidates will be able to:
- Work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am and is subject to change at any time by the customer), alternating days and nights each month which will include weekends and holidays.
- Exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings for both high-level government personnel and training purposes.
- Provide technical solutions to problems that are consistent with customer and BAE Systems organizational objectives.
- Mentor junior analysts to develop their understanding of the mission, tradecraft, and relevant intelligence. Participation in a collateral duty (training, technical, management) will facilitate this requirement and is mandatory.
- Perform all professional and administrative tasks with minimal oversight and direction.
Keywords: FMV, Full Motion Video, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT, Imagery
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top