Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
BAE Systems is the industry leader in Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation, and has immediate openings for those ready to elevate their intelligence career while supporting critical global counterterrorism operations in an exciting and dynamic operational environment . By joining the BAE Systems team, you'll enter into a unique three week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization. BAE Systems analysts have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions. BAE Systems employees enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits, and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team. BAE Systems voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans in 2017 by Military Times!
Candidates will be able to:
- Work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am and is subject to change at any time by the customer), alternating days and nights each month which will include weekends and holidays.
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings for both high-level government personnel and training purposes.
Keywords: FMV, Full Motion Video, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT, Imagery
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information
- Can prioritize and solve routine tasks, positively impact customer relations, and contribute to the completion of customer and BAE Systems organizational objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of the following software: MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent analytical writing skills
- Must be capable of typing 32 WPM without looking at the keyboard.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
- Practical experience using MAAS, NES, RemoteView, IEC
- Background in Counter-Terrorism analysis
- Experience exploiting Full-Motion Video and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities
- Experience exploiting national imagery with a basic understanding of imagery product standards
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top