Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
Jumpstart your career as an Intelligence professional with BAE Systems supporting national security through Full Motion Video (FMV) technology at one of the leading companies in Aerospace and Defense. Develop your career through pathways designed specifically for intelligence analysts and grow your skills in a high intensity, team-based environment near the nation's capital in Quantico, Virginia!
BAE Systems Inc., the pioneer in FMV analysis, is looking for driven candidates to join our FMV program and enter the private intelligence sector. As an Analyst, you will work with a team to actively support both the Intelligence Community as well as the Department of Defense. Specifically, analysts will exploit FMV collected by ISR platforms and apply additional intelligence to create and submit products to the United States Marine Corp. Products are viewed at the highest level of the intelligence community and will have a direct impact on US operations abroad. All analysts will undergo specialized FMV training and are expected to work on a rotating shift schedule, 24x7, in a dynamic watch floor environment.
Candidates will be able to:
- Work a Panama Schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights every three months, working some weekend and some holidays.
- Exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use of GXP software to exploit NTM imagery.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products/stills, video segments, target logs, and publish for distribution.
- Provide technical solutions to problems that are consistent with customer and BAE Systems organizational objectives.
- Mentor junior analysts to develop their understanding of the mission, tradecraft, and relevant intelligence.
- Perform all professional and administrative tasks with minimal oversight and direction.
- Communicate in writing over chat and IM
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Can exploit Full Motion Video and has an intermediate-level understanding of sensor capabilities
- Can exploit national imagery with an intermediate-level understanding of imagery analysis
- Can relay and articulate information during high-tempo operations
- Working knowledge of the following software: MS Office Suite, NES, RemoteView, GoogleEarth, GXP products
- Coachable and able to work as a team
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
- JQS Certified
- USMC experience
- Socet GXP
- Falcon View
- Understanding of National level imagery product standards
- 3 or more years FMV exploitation
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top