Forensic Accountant I (Junior Level)
Forensic Accountant I (Junior Level) must have 1-3 years of specialized experience and shall be required to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques as generally prescribed under American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) disciplines;
- Solve problems independently by following accounting procedures and have experience in evaluating controls associated with complex business processes;
- Experience conducting analysis of financial and business records to support federal investigations and prosecutions by using criminal investigative tools and other client-owned databases.
- Demonstrate applied knowledge to the enforcement of Title 18, Title 31 and other applicable statutes of the Federal Criminal Code, and the seizure and forfeiture of illegally derived property;
- Ability to conduct research and analysis using open source information, national and international databases, and corporate record filings to correlate and summarize data into a finished professional product; and
- May be responsible for serving as a Factual Witnesses.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top