Foreign Disclosure Reviewer
The Foreign Disclosure Reviewer will have experience and knowledge of US disclosure policies and guidance and will provide senior-level support by processing foreign disclosure requests and preparing recommendations for approval or denial. The candidate will review various products for release, and ensure all classified material is passed appropriately.
- Provide foreign disclosure support to Intelligence by reviewing products for disclosure.
- Maintain records management on customer system for retrieval and archival of requests
- Authorize disclosure or release of information only after conducting technical and substantive reviews of information and approval by the appropriate authority.
- Advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program.
- Track and maintain records for decisions concerning disclosure, release or denial of intelligence to foreign nationals.
- Perform secondary review of CT products to include: Final classification/portion marking check, final spelling and grammar check and final formatting check.
- Post products for wide dissemination
- Extract metadata from product and post to repositories
- Submit products to bread dissemination
- Register production with DIO
- Transmit CT message traffic, including warning products
- Perform cross domain transfers
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree and 4 years of experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree Preferred Skills and Education Previous experience as a Dissemination Officer supporting an organization which produced Agency level finished intelligence. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top