FOIA Analyst Senior Level
A Senior FOIA Analyst will be an expert with comprehensive experience covering the full range of activities required to process a FOIA request from agency receipt to drafting of the final response.
- Knowledgeable of the full range and scope of FOIA and the FOIA exemptions
- Able to analyze a breadth of federal records (law enforcement, contract, sensitive business, national security, draft and position papers) to determine appropriate redactions in accordance with FOIA Disclosure Exemptions, 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(1) through (b)(7).
- Completes redactions in compliance with all federal laws and agency instructions/guidelines
- Proficient with Database and file operations
- Builds complete and comprehensive transmittal packages
- Maintains complete and accurate case notes
- Familiar with processing of submitter notices
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top