FOIA Analyst Senior Level
A Senior FOIA Analyst will be an expert with comprehensive experience covering the full range of activities required to process a FOIA request from agency receipt to drafting of the final response.
- Knowledgeable of the full range and scope of FOIA and the FOIA exemptions
- Able to analyze a breadth of federal records (law enforcement, contract, sensitive business, national security, draft and position papers) to determine appropriate redactions in accordance with FOIA Disclosure Exemptions, 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(1) through (b)(7).
- Completes redactions in compliance with all federal laws and agency instructions/guidelines
- Proficient with Database and file operations
- Builds complete and comprehensive transmittal packages
- Maintains complete and accurate case notes
- Familiar with processing of submitter notices
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top