First Shift Microelectronics Inspector 3
- Performs in-process and final inspection operations on RF microwave modules utilizing a microscope for the majority of the work day. Microwave elements include MMICs, resistors, diodes, caps, substrates and all bonding types (gold wire and ribbon), which are inspected in accordance with MIL-STD-883 criteria.
- May be required to operate an automated optical inspection (AOI) machine.
- Provides shift-to-shift communications to peers and supervision to support an efficient value stream.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience with a minimum of 5 years inspecting hardware and documentation in accordance with defined standards.
- Experience reading assembly drawings, process sheets and other related documentation used for the inspection of components, assemblies and subassemblies.
- Experience using various inspection tools such as Vernier's, microscopes, gauges, etc.
- Experience working in an environment where effective verbal and written communication skills were demonstrat ed.
- Tracking factory hardware and non-conformances in systems like Solumina and TipQA
- Internal Auditing
- Experience with microelectronics devices
- Experience in a manufacturing environment producing military-grade electronics
- Experience applying Military standards including MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38534 and IPC-A-610
- Experience in cleanroom, ESD and FOD controlled areas.
- Familiarity with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top