Financial Rep I
BAE Systems has a job opening for a Financial Rep I in the greater Charlotte, NC metro area, relocation not provided.
This position reports into the Finance Shared Services (FSS) Customer Care Director. The Finance Customer Care department serves as the primary contact for employee's and vendor's service needs, questions or issues as they relate to Finance, Travel, Expense Management, Card Administration and Accounts Payable.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing excellent, effective and prompt customer support to internal and external stakeholders for services provided within Finance Shared Services. The department supports routine to complex questions and requests which support the Finance Shared Services Centers of Expertise (COE).
Working as a team, Customer Care Representatives are the single point of contact for FSS customers for an array of services and we partner with the COE's daily. This includes responding to customer issues or questions, resolving problems in a timely manner, and performing administrative processes via phone, chat, web and email. The position is responsible for answering inquiries, performing routine program administration, and managing routine data/records.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answers customer or vendor inquiries and accesses information from multiple sources using numerous computer programs. Fields and receives customer inquiries for basic to complex administrative issues and questions.
2. Provides a high level of quality and comprehensive customer care services by collecting information from the customer or vendor, performing moderately complex transactions, retrieving answers in a knowledge base, websites, or financial systems, documenting/tracking service in a case management system, writing notes and emails to complete service, and filing documents electronically.
3. Works as a team member performing various tasks across Accounts Payable, Travel and Expense. Creates cases for handling and escalates cases to other provider groups, as needed.
4. Creates relationships, partners and collaborates with peers, supervisors and higher level service center personnel to answer more complex client questions.
Key Success Attributes:
• Must display empathy and positive interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate professionalism
• Positive attitude with a 'can do' and 'will do' mentality
• Must convey friendliness and responsibility to clients, employees and colleagues
• Creative problem solver within a regulated environment
• Results driven for the best customer care
• Total commitment to clients
• Ability to have fun in a team environment
Required Skills and Education
Required education: High School/GED
• - Steady employment history.
• - Customer service experience (can be call center, service
oriented, retail customer service, medical office, financial services, bank
• - Written and Verbal communication skills a necessity.
• - College degree with no work experience can work.
Preferred Skills and Education
• 1+ years experience preferred
• Bilingual - Fluency in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
• Excellent entrepreneurial skills and ability to work independently
• Able to anticipate problems and respond accordingly
• Able to articulate complex subject matter effectively based upon caller needs
• Experience managing customers or clients
• Familiarity with Accounts Payable or Travel and Expense
• Familiarity with enterprise-wide case management systems and knowledge base systems required
• Familiarity with enterprise-level financial systems
• Experience and familiarity with PeopleSoft Enterprise Helpdesk
• Experience and familiarity with Concur
• Familiarity with financial systems including Oracle Financials or Deltek CostPoint
• Experience in a finance shared service or call center environment preferred
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top