Financial Management Specialist Sr
This position is to be part of a dynamic BAE Systems team directly supporting our government customer. Duties are to include:
- Provide financial decision support to stakeholders focused on minimizing risk and maximizing return of limited resources.
- Manage cradle to grave financial requirements and execution for multiple weapon system programs.
- Advocate for resources and ensure financial data supports recommendations.
- Communicate financial status to all levels of the organization in writing and in front of large audiences.
- Establish viable and well researched financial execution planning for assigned organizations/programs. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Management or Economics:
Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of related experience or Master’s Degree and 3+ years of related experience.
Preferred Skills and Education -Expert written and verbal communicator.
- Team and mission focused.
- Outstanding research and analytical capabilities.
- Honed critical thinking skills possessing the ability to define and solve complex problems.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and the ability to rapidly learn complex financial software.
- Ability to adapt to foreign environments and rapidly comprehend intermediate to advanced government financial management concepts.
- Possess strong initiative and has the ability to work independently without close supervision. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top