Financial Investigative Analyst Senior Level
Financial Investigative Analyst Senior Level Analyst must have more than three (3) years of specialized experience and will be required to:
- Possess general knowledge of TFF participating law enforcement agency organizational structures, functions, sources and types of records maintained;
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of task forces and financial investigative groups that target money laundering and other financial criminal activities;
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of criminal activity, such as Forfeiture, Organized Crime, White Collar Crime, Fraud, Drug, and Financial/Money Laundering;
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge of methods, techniques and subject matter analysis applied to federal investigations, plus skills in researching, collecting, and analyzing large amounts of raw data from various criminal investigative tools and other client-owned databases ;
- Apply specialized knowledge of methods, techniques and subject matter analysis to financial and investigative data. Possess skills in researching, extracting, and correlating large amounts of raw data from various sources resulting in reports and data visualizations.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top