Financial Anst Sr
The Financial Analyst Sr is responsible for financial support of functional cost and expense budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and analysis of BAE Systems' Electronic Systems (ES) sector.
The position reports to the manager of ES Functional Cost Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for several fiduciary responsibilities and full business partner to a number of ES functions.
Specific Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Prepare long and short range forecasts of expense, base, staffing and overhead rates
- Provide finance partnership to ES functional leads
- Report financial results compared to budgets and forecasts
- Interpret monthly performance and make specific recommendations
- Maintain a strong, compliant financial control environment through process review and data analysis
- Anticipate needs and proactively formulate solutions
- Support the functional cost management efforts of the US Defense segments
- Analyze and understand all aspects of functional cost management for assigned Functions for all ES Segments
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top