Financial Anst Sr
BAE Systems Ship Repair Corporate is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following duties.
1. Performs accounting and financial analysis, which requires a broad knowledge of accounting and financial theory and practice.
2. Records,analyzes, and reports on data related to financial transactions to ensure current, accurate, and complete financial information.
3. Collects,summarizes, and analyzes financial/cost data for use in developing performance measurements and operational trends.
4. Develops and reviews financial data for inclusion in forecasts or variance explanations.
5. Responsible for management of all indirect expenses at corporate level, along with consolidation of all shipyard indirect expenses for monthly and quarterly sector reporting. Responsible for Ship Repair Corporate functional department budgeting and forecasting activities, along with creation and distribution of yearly allocations to shipyards.
6. Critical member of month-end close, leading consolidation activities and managing reports for work-at-risk, capital, bid & proposal expenditures, and ad hoc requirements from sector.
7. Manage weekly cash reporting to sector, along with plc variance analysis, as required.
8. Plays an integral role in generation of the IBP, QBR, MBR, and resultant communications to management and functional leads.
9. Key member in completion of operating plan, quarterly, half year, and full year forecast updates requiring participation in cross-functional collaboration.
10. Input forecast updates into HFM for operating plan, as well as 5-year integrated business plan.
11. Serve as lead auditor for all corporate travel expense reports.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top