Financial Anst Sr
Seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join the Program Finance team for the York CAS segment of the Platforms & Services Combat Vehicles business in York, Pennsylvania. Selected candidate will serve as the financial business partner for several key programs, assisting the program manager and program teams with developing program baselines, monitoring performance, investigating root causes of program performance variances, assisting program managers in development of corrective action plans to address and mitigate program variances. The selected candidate will provide financial decision support to key stakeholders focused on minimizing risk and maximizing return of program profit by managing financial requirements and program execution.
Provides tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size and complexity. The Financial Analyst must have the ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team environment
Primary job responsibilities consist of:
- Utilizes strong communication skills to interface with Program Management Organization (PMO) team and others including; project managers, technical staff, subcontractors and customers in support of PMO activities
- Responsible project start-up and close-out as well as monthly program revenue, cost management, and profit recognition over the life of the program.
- Supports project execution by performing financial analysis and other program support related to the technical and business resources needed to achieve program objectives; includes pre- and post- award project activities from inception through closeout
- Develops and reviews financial data for inclusion in cost proposals, contract reviews, forecasts and variance explanations. Key member in the completion of the operating plan, quarterly, half year, and full year forecast updates requiring participation in cross functional collaboration.
- Participates in program and project reviews on a regular basis.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures, DFAR/FAR, TINA, CAS, estimating systems and disclosure statements as well as interprets changes to same for impact on programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top