Financial Anst Sr
A challenging opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Finance team in the Global IT Solutions business area, part of the Intelligence and Security Sector of BAE Systems, Inc. The portfolio of business that the selected candidate will be responsible for is extremely diverse and offers tremendous growth experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager of the Federal IT Mission Solutions business segment, the Senior Program Finance Analyst will lead efforts to support business segment's finance objectives. The selected candidate will serve as the financial business partner for several key programs, assisting the program managers in developing program budget baselines, monitoring performance, investigating root causes of program performance variances and assisting program managers in development of corrective action plans to address and mitigate program variances. The selected candidate will provide financial decision support to key stakeholders focused on minimizing risk and maximizing return of program profit by managing financial requirements and program execution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budget and forecast revenue, profit and cost for the current year as well as the 5-year integrated business plan.
- Forecast program data (funding, revenue, gross margin and cost by element) in Oracle Hyperion Planner
- Analyze project status to provide up-to-date Estimates to Completion (ETC's) and Estimates at Completion (EAC's)
- Prepare financial reports for quarterly project reviews.
- Monitor accounts receivable and work with various functions to ensure collection.
- Analyze and revise project forecasts when changes occur to forward direct or indirect pricing rates
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties as requested
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top