Financial Anst Prin
The Financial Analyst Prin is responsible for financial support of functional cost and expense budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and analysis of assigned disciplines/business areas within the BAE Systems' Engineering function. The position reports to the Manager of ES Engineering Finance.
Specific Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Prepare long and short range forecasts of expense, base, staffing and overhead rates
- Provide finance partnership to Engineering function
- Report financial results compared to budgets and forecasts
- Interpret monthly performance and make specific recommendations
- Maintain a strong, compliant financial control environment through process review and data analysis
- Anticipate needs and proactively formulate solutions
- Act as Full Business Partner to the Engineering function
- Analyze and understand all aspects of engineering cost management for assigned disciplines and/or business areas
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top