Financial Anst II
- Perform, troubleshoot and reconcile monthly closing of Oracle inventory module.
- Prepare and make the necessary month end and quarterly journal entries.
- Forecast QBR (Quarterly Business Review) of production cost and coordination with Operations and Finance teams to review quarterly. Explain variances between actual and plan.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Update and present a monthly scorecard including inventory, below the line (BTL), bases, and moving average unit cost (MAUC).
- Support physical inventory process by creating and running statistical sample and interfacing with Operations personnel throughout many shops with a willingness to travel to other off-site facilities.
- Update and present Monthly finance review charts including program/project inventory, inventory turns and BTL.
Other Duties and assigned special projects
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top