Financial Anst II
We are hiring a Financial Analyst to work within the Compliance Organization who will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing accurate data to support cost incurred and audit request. This is an excellent position with great exposure to all levels of management as well as various audit firms. We are committed to provide our employees an excellent work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
- Support external auditors by collecting, analyzing, and providing management supporting documentation timely
- Consult with DCAA auditors to determine supporting documentation requirements
- Communicate audit progress and findings to management.
- Assist with the preparation of the Incurred Cost Proposal, Direct Labor Bid Rate, and Forwards Pricing Proposals for all segments.
- Familiar with overhead rate structures
- Update rate directors with negotiated final rates, billing rates and certified rates when required
- Ensure BAE is operating in accordance with all legal, ethical and company requirements, including company policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, Cost Accounting Standards and FAR.
Candidate must have great communication skills and be able to work with all levels of management.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top