BAE Systems is seeking an individual with a finance or accounting degree to perform financial tasks in support of the Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Weapon System. They will be responsible for a group of programs which will consist of analysis, forecasting current year and future years sales, monitoring costs to detect cost overruns, managing subcontract purchase orders, assisting in our corporate monthly tasks, conducting monthly meetings on the program analysis with the program team in a professional setting, along with other additional duties that may arise. This will be a full time position. This position will have interactions with contract mngt, subcontract mngt, and other program managers from all of the ICBM areas. The candidate should be able to manage multiple high-priority tasks, deadlines, and different functional areas. They must also be highly professional and motivated.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years applicable experience or Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with 0+ years of experience
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Excellent planning, time management and organization skills
- Sound interpersonal skills used when interfacing and coordinating with company personnel and customers
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles, and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop/demonstrate research and presentation skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Basic Computer Skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-Motivated and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must possess high energy and strong motivation
- Extremely Proficient in Excel
- Previous DOD Finance Experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top