- Sterling, VA
BAE Systems is building a team of Management Analysts to perform tasks across the project management processes of initiating, organizing, integrating, planning, managing and controlling, developing and completing projects in support of the Intelligence Community. Our team of managers will track progress to financial, travel, purchasing, scheduling, and technical projects.
Tracks allocated budget, funded, incurred cost, and invoiced amounts as well as burn rate by contract line item number (CLIN). Reports this and other financial information at Government established granularity via Task Order Management Portal for both individual efforts tasked in Technical Direction Letters (TDLs) as well as overall program. Collaborates with portal developer to ensure financial dashboard satisfies Government requirements.
Work Locations for this opportunity are located primarily in Sterling VA and Joint Base Anacostia Bolling. However, other work locations are available in Reston VA, Charlottesville VA, Doral Florida and other CONUS and OCONUS. We're hiring multiple candidates for this position, ranging in skill levels from Junior to Subject Matter Expert.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree.
- 0-3 years | 4-8 years | 9-12 years |13+ years of related experience.
- Active TS clearance.
- Experience with government compliance, accounting, audit, or cost estimating
- Ability to analyze financial performance and provide affordability recommendations
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement - recommending solutions to problems and implementing
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction to accomplish a task or objective
- High degree of professionalism and ability to communicate clearly and concisely across variety of functional stakeholders, including non-finance.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills
- Experience with DFARS Estimating Systems and Cost Disclosure requirements
- Advanced MS office skills
- Experience with Deltek/Costpoint
- Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. COGNOS, Tableau)
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top